Hard drive speed tester mac
Many cloud services also offer an automatic backup service, so you never have to worry about accidentally missing your recent files in the event of a hard drive failure. Additionally, getting excess files off your overworked hard drive could help increase its speed.
Testing your MacBook hard drive is something everyone should be doing at least occasionally. It provides valuable data for future reference, helps you understand how your computer is functioning and is a good indicator of when it may be time to upgrade a few things.
DiskMark - speed test for Mac OS X (macOS)
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. March 10, Click Here to Leave a Comment Below. Leave a Reply: Tags Performance Speed up tips.
go site You may also like. Making each charge last longer 5 months ago. OS X How to change the name of any Mac account 10 months ago. OS X No more autocorrect slip-ups!
- convert pdf to dwg mac free.
- enabling cookies on mac mini.
- mac automatically extracts zip files!
About the author. View All Posts. Chris Follow me here: Add Comment. Click here to post a comment.
- OS X Hard Drive Speed Test.
- 1. Blackmagic Disk Speed Test.
- photo movie maker for mac free download.
- realistic sound engine guitar pro 6 mac.
- Test Read & Write Speed of an External Drive or USB Flash Key.
- 2. Cinebench.
- How to Quickly Test a MacBook's Hard Drive Speed (Step by Step)?
- skype call video recorder mac!
DiskMark is extremely simple to use and invaluable if you work with any USB drives flash or external harddisks. And, a history of benchmarks lets you quickly compare your own drives. Why should I benchmark the performance of my disks?
Most newer MacBooks and iMacs come with solid state hard drives which are incredibly fast atleast when running normally. Using DiskMark you can see if the performance deteriorates due to age or due to bloatware on your system.